Friday, April 29, 2011

To the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!!!

Many Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!!!
 

I'm in love with loveYes, I did in fact get up this morning to watch the Royal Wedding…and it was absolutely beautiful.  I don’t regret it one tiny bit.  I will probably hate myself later in the day, but hey, I did it for the Royals.  Haha.  Here are some of my favorite pictures of the ceremony.

MEN OF HONOR

DRIVING MISS KATE

TRAIN-ING DAY

JUST BETWEEN US

I THEE WED



SIDEWAYS GLANCES

ROYAL DEBUT

REGAL RIDE

OBSERVING PROTOCOL

HELPING HAND

THE KISS

HEADS UP

WAITING LINE

JUST WED!

May your hearts be full of love and truly blessed.  Did any of you get up to watch it?

RGL

1 comment:

  1. I did not get up to watch it, but luckily the family I babysit for had DVRed it so I got to watch it while the boys were napping! The pictures you picked are lovely-- her dress was so elegant and isn't she just one of the most beautiful people you've ever seen? (Can't wait to see their gorgeous children!)

    ReplyDelete