Monday, April 25, 2011

My desktop wallpaper...week 2

As I told you last week, I'm going to start creating new wallpaper for my desktop computer at work every week with motivational/inspirational quotes...that way I can see it everyday and it'll help me stay positive and motivated throughout the week. This is the quote I've chosen for this week.  Growing up, my Daddy would always tell me this and it is so true...you never do get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression, so always have your "game face" on and be ready to go.  I hope you all have a great week.  Let me know if any quote or saying sticks out to you this week.

RGL

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It's so true! I try to always look nice and act "appropriately" in new places and situations for that very reason! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    french bulldog puppies for sale near me

    ReplyDelete