Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh, my dear Lord….I’m absolutely in LOVE!!!

I just ran across the most adorable website ever.  It’s a preppy and fabulous shop called Marley Lilly.  I just adore her items…especially her latest, the monogrammed Derby hat and the monogrammed 6 Pack Tube Cooler.

It just so happens that I will be attending the Steeplechase in Nashville on May 14th…and I do believe this will be the perfect accessory to make my attire complete.   Summertime is just around the corner too and this would be awfully cute to wear by the pool or at the beach. 




What about these Croakies???  I don’t think I’ve ever seen monogrammed ones.   What a clever idea!  You can have them monogrammed w/ your initials OR sororities…I wish these would have been out when I was the Pledge Mom for my sorority…how ADORABLE would my little darlings have been?  And for us older folks with big girl jobs, they’d be perfect for a day out on the boat fishing, or beaching, or cruising….whenever!



Of course, it must be said…..you should take note of how many monograms you have on your body at one time!  Over monogramming yourself is not always a good thing and could be very tacky.


Ok, now on to one of my favorites…..just how awesome and precious is this 6 pack tube cooler?  I mean, my mouth DROPPED when I saw this.  It’s genius! Yes, please!





This website was such a treasure to find.  Not just for myself…but it gave me a lot of good ideas for gifts in the future….for birthdays, for weddings, etc.  (they actually have a section just for wedding parties ideas FYI)  Anyway, I just thought I’d share.  Here’s the website…hope you enjoy.




 RGL

1 comment:

  1. Munchkins cat breeder, we stand behind our guarantee, our customers, and our kittens! We go to great efforts to ensure that our kittens are healthy and socialized with an excellent demeanor that is native to the breed of each kitten.
    munchkin kittens for sale
    munchkin kittens
    munchkin for sale
    munchkin cats for sale
    munchkin cat | munchkin cat for sale | munchkin kittens for sale | munchkin cats for sale | munchkin cat breeders | munchkin kittens for sale near me | munchkin kitten for sale | munchkin cats | munchkin kittens for sale near me | munchkin kittens | buy munchkin cats | munchkin kitten for sale | munchkin cat for sale | standard munchkin kitten for sale | dwarf cats for sale | cat breeders near me | munchkin breeders near me | white munchkin cats | dwarf cats | short legged munchkin kittens for sale | short legged kittens for sale

    ReplyDelete