Thursday, March 10, 2011

GIDDY ON UP’….WE’RE GOIN TO TEXAS!

It's almost Spring…. which means I'm getting ready to not wear closed toed shoes for the next 6-ish months.  I can't have my feet or hands looking nasty.  I like to always have my nails painted (at least my toenails) and have mastered the 5 minute manicure. It's taken some practice but I've even mastered painting with my left hand.  Anyways, I wanted to introduce you to the Spring/Summer 2011 Texas Collection by OPI.


 A fresh and refreshing facet to an effortlessly chic, very unique, and colorful original style season.  Includes 6 unique shades with a “sorbet-like” finish.  Here are some of my favorites....

Big Hair Big Nails -A rosy pageant peach


Houston We Have a Purple (sorbet finish)
A galactic red-violet that’s ready to “rocket roll”!
Y’all Come Back Ya Hear?This Texas tangerine will be waitin’ for ya!
Suzi Loves CowboysBut she loves this campfire chocolate shade s’more!


San Tan-tonioA “honey” of a ten-gallon tan!

Do You Think I’m Tex-y? A “berry” sexy bloom of Dallas Dahlia.

RGL

1 comment:

  1. Munchkins cat breeder, we stand behind our guarantee, our customers, and our kittens! We go to great efforts to ensure that our kittens are healthy and socialized with an excellent demeanor that is native to the breed of each kitten.
    munchkin kittens for sale
    munchkin kittens
    munchkin for sale
    munchkin cats for sale
    munchkin cat | munchkin cat for sale | munchkin kittens for sale | munchkin cats for sale | munchkin cat breeders | munchkin kittens for sale near me | munchkin kitten for sale | munchkin cats | munchkin kittens for sale near me | munchkin kittens | buy munchkin cats | munchkin kitten for sale | munchkin cat for sale | standard munchkin kitten for sale | dwarf cats for sale | cat breeders near me | munchkin breeders near me | white munchkin cats | dwarf cats | short legged munchkin kittens for sale | short legged kittens for sale

    ReplyDelete