Friday, October 21, 2011

Baby Gift Idea

Recently one of my dearest and most precious friends Hope (picture located of her at the bottom right of my page) had a baby girl…Caylin Elizabeth!  Isn’t that such a sweet name?  Anywho…I was struggling with what to give Caylin as her 1st present from Aunt Lauren from Nashville…and since I live so far away, I haven’t been able to meet her yet (which is KILLING ME) so I wanted my gift to be something very personal…….so I started thinking of what to get a baby girl.  Something southern….something classy….something she’ll actually use….and then it hit me.  I could be the 1st one to get her her very own personalized stationary stamp.  I knew Hope would be writing a ton of Thank You notes because everyone will shower Caylin with gifts …so instead of the Thank You notes coming from Hope….they could come from Caylin herself.  Look at me already teaching her etiquette…LOVE IT!
This is the stamp design and card I got her:


Isn’t it precious???  And what’s neat about this personalized stamp is the center is interchangeable.  You simply just remove the middle (it peels off like magic).

This is where you can truly express yourself, by adding a new middle of whatever you’d like.  They have hundreds of things to choose from….for example..you could....
do this just to have your initial….
 do this for Halloween….
do these for Christmas….
do this for Easter or Spring…
This for Summer..or for Winter….

and these just because….


Ok I can’t do a whole post on baby Caylin and NOT put up a few pictures of her….isn’t she the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen.  I absolutely CANNOT WAIT to meet her when I go home for Thanksgiving. 


Happy Friday everyone.....hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
RGL

5 comments:

  1. Precious!!!
    I want one with an Anchor once I set my Anchor ;)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that stamper?? I am looking for something just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on Pinterest. I am now following. Couldn't resist the Southern connection. I am from Georgia...lived in New Orleans, Germantown Tennessee, Rock Hill SC, now in the DFW Texas area..(lived in Minneapolis and Chicago too.) Love the South and things Southern. Loved living in SC!!!!! Patsy

    ReplyDelete