Friday, January 27, 2012

Clean Eating Taco Salad

Happy Friday my little bloggers!  My roommate and I have been seeing a trainer now for about three weeks now and we've been trying out some Clean Eating recipes.  We had this one last night and I just had to share with you.  It was SOOOO delish!  I was able to stop myself before I ate too much, but boy am I looking forward to eating the left overs. 

Clean Eating Taco Salad
(Makes as much as you’d like to make)

Meat mix ingredients
1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey meat (the leaner the better)
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. chili powder
2 tsp. paprika
Salt and pepper to taste

All the other ingredients
Avocado – sliced or mashed
Corn – no sugar added
Black beans – no sugar added
Lettuce
Salsa

Possible additional ingredients
Tomatoes
Onions
Olives
Low fat shredded cheese
Fresh cilantro (optional...I hate cilantro, but a lot of ppl. like it)

Directions
Step 1 – Prepare your meat in a non stick pan using either chicken broth or 1/2 tsp. olive oil to cook it. Add all “meat mix” ingredients to the pan and cook until the meat is done.

Step 2 – Prepare all other ingredients.

Step 3 – Layer all the ingredients on your plate and serve.

Eat and Enjoy!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

RGL

1 comment:

  1. Munchkins cat breeder, we stand behind our guarantee, our customers, and our kittens! We go to great efforts to ensure that our kittens are healthy and socialized with an excellent demeanor that is native to the breed of each kitten.
    munchkin kittens for sale
    munchkin kittens
    munchkin for sale
    munchkin cats for sale
    munchkin cat | munchkin cat for sale | munchkin kittens for sale | munchkin cats for sale | munchkin cat breeders | munchkin kittens for sale near me | munchkin kitten for sale | munchkin cats | munchkin kittens for sale near me | munchkin kittens | buy munchkin cats | munchkin kitten for sale | munchkin cat for sale | standard munchkin kitten for sale | dwarf cats for sale | cat breeders near me | munchkin breeders near me | white munchkin cats | dwarf cats | short legged munchkin kittens for sale | short legged kittens for sale

    ReplyDelete