Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Idea 4 --- 7 Things that cross my mind a lot

Ok, so this was hard for me because I think about a lot of things!  Sometimes people tell me that I think too much....but these are the 7 things that I know for a fact cross my mind daily.
  1. Is it really time to get out of this comfy bed?????  "Noooo, I don't wanta....just a few more minutes...please???"
  2. Groupon...what's the groupon today?  Is it something I can get a good deal on?
  3. What am I gonna wear today?  Am I gonna see someone important today that I need to impress or look nice for????  And if so, is it clean???  Dangit...oh well, I'll just spray some febreeze on it and throw it in the dryer for a hot second to fluff it up.
  4. My body/weight....I know a lot of people do this to a certain degree...but I tend to let this affect how I act sometimes due to how I feel about myself...which is overweight 99.9% of the time.
  5. Is it REALLY time to leave?  Great, now I'm gonna be late.  Where are my shoes?  And what kind of jewelry can I wear with this outfit?  Where is my outfit?  Oh yea...it's in the dryer..hopefully the febreeze has made it smell really fresh by now...if not, I'll just spray on some perfume.  Shoot, where is my purse and phone???  Ughhhh, really Lauren?  WHY do you do this to yourself EVERYDAY?????  <--It doesn't matter how early I get up, I always wait until the last minute to get ready.
  6. Facebook and Twitter updates....Hummm I wonder if anyone has anything interesting going on today I should know/talk about/make fun of????  I know...this one is absolutely terrible.
  7. Finances...This is something that I'm trying REALLY hard to work on and get better at.
Ok, so that's just 7 of the baJILLION things that cross my mind a lot.... Hope you're having a great day.

RGL

No comments:

Post a Comment